Built in 1899, the George & Anna Sackett House was originally designed by the renowned architectural firm of Stone, Carpenter & Willson. Having recently undergone a complete renovation, this historic gambrel-roof Colonial Revival sits on a large corner lot located in the heart of the East Side.
Renovations include, expansive chefs kitchen, all newly redone bathrooms, 4 car garage with heated driveway, patio off of side porch, expansive yard and a state of the art elevator that services all four floors of the home, new energy efficient mechanicals, and new insulation throughout.
The layout is as follows:
1st Floor – Magnificent entryway with original crystal chandeliers and parque inlaid floor, Living Room open to Den with elegant brick and wooden fireplace and original built-ins. Spaceous Dining room with Fireplace and original crystal sconces. Chefs Kitchen with center island, granite counters, stainless high end appliances,eat- in area and mudroom area that leads to side porch with easy access to grilling. Lavette and access to elevator which services every level!
2nd Floor – Master Suite with fireplace, large walk-in closet with built ins, large master bath with ceramic oversized steam shower and double sinks as well as privacy room with toilet. Large Bedroom, Large Den/Bedroom with Fireplace. Guest Bath with spa tub and separate shower. Access to elevator.
3rd Floor – Large bedroom, Large office/bedroom, Bathroom with shower/tub, Large Bedroom with ensuite bathroom with ceramic shower. Access to elevator.
Lower level – Rec Room, Fitness Room, Laundry Room, Mechanicals, Storage and access to the elevator.